Nov 26, 2009

Thanksgiving



Blessings on your Thanksgiving!


We will  start our day with a trip to Tucson celebrating with my mother, and enjoying a heart healthy Thanksgiving with a few of her friends. Then we will drive back to Phoenix and spend some time with my sister in law, and stock up on not so heart healthy leftovers, and return to our house lit with christmas cheer! Long Day. Good Day. Loaded with traditions. We will donate food, fill out our thankful leaves, watch some parade, and maybe some dog show, my babies will get their first gifts of the season tomorrow, and Matt will read The Night Before Christmas at bedtime. If all goes as planned (it does sometimes right?) Friday we will start decorating for christmas, and Saturday we will head to the Boyce Thompson Arboretum.

Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy, and peaceful holiday season!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.