Jun 4, 2012

Graditude Monday



Here's some of what I'm loving today...

~A fantastic week spent with my mother
(surprise hikes, lunch in Berkeley, picnics in the redwoods, shopping in China Town, dinner in Sausalito)

~A boy who surprises us by reaching new milestones

~A baby who talks and talks and talks, and we are starting to really understand most (some) of it!

~Signing up for play days, and park days, and nature walk days with families in our new community

~A girl who loves nature, and wants to explore all she can

~A partner that has a strong enough work ethic to withstand my poor influence

~A new horizon of adventures that await with our new blender!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.