Mar 30, 2011

Ocular Rainbow Conundrums...

(Edit to say: Okay.. It's completely LAME that this didn't work earlier...)

I've talked about it before, I think about it a lot.  The color of my children's eyes really has me guessing.  First came Ava, blue as blue.  Cyrus came next, some green, a lot of blue, but I call it grey.  And then there is Sol.  I haven't settled on a name for the color of my little Sol's eyes.  So I ask you... What color eyes do you think my baby has?




Okay... do you have your guess?  Here's the hitch... People with blue eyes always answer "Brown" and people with brown eyes say "Blue" and then sometimes change their answer to "Green".  Why is that?  My baby boy is over nine months old now... What color eyes does he have!?!

5 comments:

Grace said...

Red? I just see little red x's and no photos.....

Betsy said...

No pictures how sad

leaner said...

I think they are brown. And Rhaynnon's eyes didn't settle on their color until she was 3.

Rhaynnon's eyes are green, Gwennie's are steely blue, and it looks like Natalie just might have brown. Pretty cool I think to have so many colored eyes in the family. You should get a picture of your eyes and Matt's as well. Its really cool to look at everyone's eyes up close.

I did have to refresh this to get the pics too show up. Stupid blogger....

hands follow heart said...

Beautiful children, beautiful eyes! I think Sol's eyes are deep dark blue. Yes, mine are brown... I think you're theory is right! I haven't been here is a while and, wow, how your children have grown!
Luciana

MamaWestWind said...

Aw, looks like brown to me, but I have brown. My blog's name is "Chocolate Eyes" so I vote for brown! They are sweet eyes either way.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.