Mar 21, 2011

Gratitude Mondays...


What I am loving today....

~A little baby who fits so well riding on my hip...
(how can I blame him for never wanted down?)

~A little girl who tries so hard to please....
(please let me be able to do right by her)

~A little boy who scared the **** out of me...
(I might even write about it.  If I do I am keeping the swear words dirty)

~A partner who came home safe!....
(It may only be for three days, and only once a year, but damn its good to have him home!)

~Flowers.
(I love flowers)

~Getting on top of a dirty house....

~Pandora Radio to accompany my night time baths...
(who knew?)

~I love my weeds
(Matt hates them, like really.  But I am not kidding that I love them.  I may even try to write a post about them)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I like your idea for Gratitude Mondays, Amanda. I find gratitude really helps keep me from getting grumpy when things aren't going well. There is so much to be thankful for, and most of them are those simple little daily pleasures. love, Beth

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.