Mar 6, 2011

Gratitude Monday...

What I am loving today...

~ A trip to the Arizona Renaissance Festival...
(more on that later)

~Little Mexican cafe's that are becoming tradition...

~Pandora on my phone...

~A baby who now sports one little tiny baby curl in the back of his head...
(the rest of his hair still isn't long enough)

~A new teen fantasy series...
(love me a series)

A little girl who went All Out for her daughter/ friend Lucy's Mermaid Birthday Party!
(hand sewn paper gift bags filled with hand made party favors for the guests)

~Oatmeal cookies, hummus, and roasted yellow pepper saffron cream sauce..
(not together.  Just things Matt made this weekend that I love)

~a little boy who thinks I am hilarious!
(I love to make him laugh)

~A partner who tracks down the next book in my series without me even having to ask...

~hot fudge sundaes.

Here's to a new week!   Maybe this will be the week I can get back on top of everything?  (just kidding, that's so not going to happen!)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.