Mar 28, 2011

Gratitude Mondays....


What I am loving today....

~Today is the very first day of our very first Spring Break!
(I can not believe we are starting our final trimester of homeschool next Monday)

~A really fantastic weekend....

~The train park...
(more on that later)

~A partner who drives across town for the perfect Indian Food...
(thank you for letting me change our plans last minute)

~A boy who still has a bit of a lisp...
(I know it wont last)

~A girl who spends brings me beautiful rocks found in our yard...
(I know this age wont last)

~A baby who gives sloppy kisses, and pulls my hair...
(I know this wont last)

~Loving my family just the way it is today...
(and still looking forward to how we'll change)


~Watching the series Firefly...
(again)



I'm looking forward to our Spring Break...  Here's to a beautiful week!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.