Oct 6, 2009

So this is love


This is it people.
The stuff dreams are made of.

My little girl is in love.

The wrap your arms around a kitten kind of love. This newest family member is so well cared for, I don't think I could even make you believe me. Her every little need is met, many of those needs she may not even know she had. The greatest part of all is that their love is mutual. They follow each other around. They simply adore one another. Oh sweet baby goodness.
Here's to hoping we all have an abundance of love in our lives.

6 comments:

Tania said...

The best bit of that post was to read that it is MUTUAL! Love a cat who doesn't play hard to get.

Amanda said...

Thank you Tania! You are my first commenter. This is all so new and exciting, I feel like you should win a prize or something...

5 orange potatoes said...

What a beautiful little girl and kitty! So much love....

lisa

Lisa said...

Oh, and I meant to tell you that the witch "poem" is really song lyrics from an old Burl Ives song. I couldn't find a link to the actual song but I did buy if from I tunes for $1. It's really wonderful to hear him singing it!

lisa

leaner said...

Gwennie loves her kitty, too. She is a beautiful cat.

mrana said...

Ava's kitty misses her.

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.