Oct 5, 2009

Of baseball and ballet

My son is on the move. Constantly. This month we were able to take our family to a baseball game, and with Cyrus's love for all things balls... This was BIG. He was riveted. Enthralled. Enthusiastic. Almost still enough to clap through out the game. Lest you think he has a one track mind, as I was beginning to... We also had a chance to visit Ballet Arizona for their Ballet Under the Stars tour.
The race was on to get to the ballet. He was ready with all of his two year old anticipation for another big family outing.... Ok, maybe he didn't think it was as exciting as "baseball game", but he liked it. He liked it enough to ask for 'ballet music' nearly a week and going strong!

Balance, that's all I ask.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.