Cyrus's views on his father...
1. What is something dad always says to you?
Put my pajamies on me!
2. What makes dad happy?
that he likes baseball and baseball games, and he likes when I play baseball with him, and he likes me. C-Y-R-U-S!.
3. What makes dad sad?
that I, when I, when he asks me to put my pajamies on and I say no
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
by... I don't know yet. Umm... daddy likes me, and playing and doing funny things at me. And he likes me. C-Y-R-U-S!
5. What was your dad like as a child?
Um, Cyrus. And I do funny things. Make my name be blue.
(and so I did)
6. How old is your dad?
um, strong old. He is strong and his skeleton can carry big weights that are really big and really heavy. And he likes me to make funny things of him, and I do funny things to daddy.
7. How tall is your dad?
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
9. What does your dad do when you're not here?
He does naps.
10. If your daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your dad really good at?
Um... hitting baseballs
12. What is your dad not very good at?
Clicking on the baseball man
13. What does your daddy do for a job?
pick my room up with me
14. What is your dad's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your dad?
that he does special time
(bedtime routine with a special snack, books and water)
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
ummm... someone who be's nice to people
17. What do you and your daddy do together?
18. How are you and your daddy the same?
19. How are you and your daddy different?
by growing and growing
20. How do you know your daddy loves you?
That he plays baseball
21. What does your daddy like most about your mom?
that you do funny things about daddy, like being silly.
22. Where is your daddy's favorite place to go?
Cyrus's view on his mother....
1. What is something mom always says to you?
that mommy likes me playing baseball. And she is glad that I play baseball
2. What makes mom happy?
that I play with my black flute
3. What makes mom sad?
that I don't make my mommy happy sometimes. And that makes her be sad.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
by doing funny things
5. What was your mom like as a child?
water. Cold cold water from the refrigerator.
6. How old is your mom?
big like daddy, and little than daddy. And bigger and bigger and bigger. Mommy likes daddy.
7. How tall is your mom?
So tall. So so tall. And how much tall does my mommy get? So tall. When she is on a bridge, and driving a car.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play baseball with Cyrus
9. What does your mom do when you're not here?
Lay Sol down so he can sleep.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
playing girl baseball with a soft baseball
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Indian just like daddy!
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
that she blows bubbles with her big bubble wand
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
mmmm... someone that does nice things
17. What do you and your mom do together?
play and build with blocks
18. How are you and your mom the same?
the same amount as daddy
19. How are you and your mom different?
we are so different that we are like daddy
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
that she likes me just like playing baseball
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
that he cooks the best pizza, not the one that was burned
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
to go see gramie gram
Cyrus's Views on Cyrus...
1. What do you love?
that Melina takes good care of me
(our neighbor. I guess he wanted some more play dates)
2. What makes you happy?
that daddy makes the best Chinese food in the whole world, and that daddy makes the best Indian food, and mommy makes the best soup and noodles, and daddy makes the best soup and noodles
3. What are you looking forward to in this new year?
that I like to play baseball in the house with my soft baseball.
4. What are you grateful for?
of playing baseball, and for mommy
5. What's your favorite color?
black and orange
6. What's your favorite song?
black Christmas,it has baseball flags
(a completely made up Christmas carol by Ava and Cyrus)
7. What's your favorite food?
(the lunch he'd just finished)
8. Whats your favorite candy?
strawberry, and Halloween candy
(the candy that he was eating)
9. What's your favorite drink?
10. What's your favorite animal?
A cow that's got black. And a tiger that's got black and orange
11. Who loves you?
Melina, and Gabriel, and Eathan, and Brianna, and Auntie Rachael, and Grandpa Ed, and Glen, and Grandma Sally, and hmmm daddy and mommy and Ava and ...
(I decided to move on, he probably would have kept going)
12. What's your favorite TV show?
the fresh street band
13. What's your favorite book?
the wild things
(Where the Wild Things Are, Maurice Sendak)
14. What's your favorite baseball team?
the Diamond Backs
15. Do you have a favorite christmas present?
16. What's your favorite color nail polish?
blue and white and red
17. Anything else?
football and hooks on a crane. Football birds.
Thank you Cyrus!