Jan 2, 2011

Gratitude Monday....

What I love today...

~A very happy New  Years!

~A baby who can take showers with me while sitting up on his own!!!
(this small developmental leap changes everything)

~A boy who wakes up with the sunshine...
(and if left to his own devices would to to sleep with the sun also)

~A girl who is always ready to help me with her baby brother...
(every mother should have a six year old assistant)

~A partner who dedicated a day to helping me clean for the New Year....
(most of our home is now ready to face a shiny new year)

~Starting our 'second trimester' of school today...
(Thank you Wee Folk Art!)

~Playing with my newest essential oils...

~Dreaming about all the adventures, surprises, and traditions that 2011 will hold for my little family.


Much love to all of you this year!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.