Jan 24, 2011

Gratitude Monday...

What I am loving today...


~Making a large donation to Locks of Love
(around a foot and half worth)

~Being able to spend the whole day resting, and healing in bed...
(I am so done with talking about illness.  After today, no more.  Promise)

~Breakfast foods...
(there are so many, and most of them are so comforting)

~Getting caught up on movies...
(and House Hunters International)

~A boy who grew up with a new hair cut
(more on that later)

~A girl who has decorated our refrigerator with works of art...
(I love the details in her newest work, its like a Spring collection)

~A partner who steps up when I need to step down...
(cleaning the kids bedroom, and play room.  A trip to the park so I can sleep, and late night to the store so I can have some Emergen-C)

~A baby who just found his ears and his necklace...
(all with his fat little tongue sticking out)



Here's to a new week.  Full of promise.  I really really really want to be able to put all this rotating sickness behind us this week!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.