Jan 9, 2011

Gratitude Mondays...

What I love today...

~Christmas is finally packed away until next year...

~Matt's pizzas....
(the sauce, and the dough are so perfect, and I'm pretty picky about my pizza)

~planning for our move...
(we may not know when, and we may not know where, but we know its coming)

~A baby who LOVES to bounce...
(I wish my arms loved it half as much)

~A girl who misses the good morning kisses that babies get....
(something to work into our lives.  
All loved ones should be greeted with the same enthusiasm that babies receive.
Maybe not the same voice though)

~A boy who just wants to be heard...
(its so simple, and so profoundly important)

~A partner who still makes me feel like a love sick school girl some days...
(In 2011 Matt and I will have been friends for 17 years, together for 16 years, and married for 8.
Damn.)

~Interviewing my children
(I loved this so much, that I think I'm going to dedicate a whole week to it.)


Here's to a new week... I'm ready!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.