Dec 14, 2010

O Tannenbaum....


Last year I mentioned my penchant for bizarre Santas.  I'm here to admit that wreaths, and santas aren't my only weakness... I love Christmas trees.  Love them.  There simply isn't enough room in my house for them.  I have one, Ava has one, Cyrus has one, and 'our family' has one.  If I ever live in a bigger place I'll add more to the list.

My table top tree...

 Ava's tree adorned with handmade ornaments, and finger knit garlands...


 Cyrus's tree decorated with his own handmade ornaments...


 
And our family tree, all nine feet of it....



I hope everyone who participates in this, is enjoying their tree today!

3 comments:

Grace said...

That is a whole lotta trees! We have one in our homeschool room. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Wonderful Christmas trees!

April said...

You would be so disappointed in my tree - my fake tree a friend gave to me after my sister in law threatened to buy me a tree becasue mine was too stupid for her to look at. Up until then we had a three footer from Walgreens that sat on a tabletop that we referred to as our Charlie Brown tree. I liked it. Oh, and I've never had a real tree before, ever. Did I break your spirit? Sorry, not a very Christmas-y thing to do, is it?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.