Dec 27, 2010

Gratitude Mondays...

What I am Loving today...

~Forgetting it's Monday!
(with Matt home, this blog post almost didn't happen)

~A little (big) baby who now eats bananas....
(I can not wait to show you the pictures.  Oh my sweet baby goodness.)

~A boy who bravely held a sparkler...
(But he does prefer them not to be lit)

~A girl who sings lullabies...
(and now I have her on video to permanently capture her sweet six year old voice)

~A partner who watches the silliest movies with me...
(I love being able to giggle with him at the end of the day)


~I love wrapping up this amazing holiday season, and I am so excited about the New Year coming up...
I have had such a fun month, that I think I'm going to spend the whole week sharing, then I can say goodbye to December and welcome January fresh!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.