Dec 7, 2010

A trip to visit Santa 2010 part two...

One of my favorite things about our trips to visit Santa is the after...


We rode the train....
Decorated cookies...

Sat with our cookies and hot cocoa while we listened to mariachi music and watched the folkloric dance....
The "faldeo", or the movement of the dress while the women dance was mesmerizing.


Full of music, cookies, hot cocoa and fun we wandered through the historic, fragrant, rose garden before heading home...

My favorite was the 'candy cane' rose... (I totally made that name up)

I will carry these memories with me.  Our trip to visit Santa.  Our beautiful day.  Until next year, when we return ready to make new memories!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.