Dec 12, 2010

Gratitude Mondays...

What I love today....

~A little baby who wont tell me what color his eyes are!!!!
(Seriously.  I am certain that they are either Blue, Gray, Green, or Brown.)

~A little boy who loves drumming...
(he's made his own drum kit out of found items around the house)

~A girl who made ornament sewing kits for her brother and me...
(I love all the creative crafting she comes up with)

~A partner who is silly.  And he giggles.
(he also bounces when he walks)

~Enormous christmas trees...
(our biggest tree yet!  More on that later...)

~Hayrides, and Cowboy cookouts...
(more on that soon...)

~Sugar cookies...
(and decorating them with my babies)

~My babies making sand angles in the park...
(when you don't have any snow)

~Jig Zone 
(strangely addictive)

~Indian food lunch buffet with my beautiful friend, and wonderful family...



Here's to a beautiful 3rd week in December...
Do you think I'll get all my gifts in the mail by Wednesday?
Do you think I'll get all my gifts made by Wednesday?
Yikes!!!!


1 comment:

Grace said...

a wonderful list.
Good luck getting everything done!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.