Oct 24, 2011

Gratitude Mondays...

Here's what I am loving today...

~The promise of a new week and new possibilities...
(and maybe getting some answers?)

~Finding homeschool's perfect solutions...
(I really really love it)

~A partner who brings out the funny in all things...
(he makes me giggle)

~A little boy who answers "it's great" when you ask him how something is...
(his tone will tell you how he really feels)

~A baby who is obsessed with his tongue...
(and trying to get to mine)

~A little girl who  is kind, clever, caring and creative...
(and gives very nice pedicures)

~All of the art museums, magic shows, baseball games, haunted houses, petting zoos, birthday parties, tea parties, ballet recitals, music performances, story times, restaurants, natural history museums, nail and beauty salons, and infinite craft sessions that I get invited to in my living room. 
(Or bedroom, play room, kitchen.  My children set up every where)


Alright last week of October, bring it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.