Apr 18, 2011

Gratitude Mondays...

What I am loving today...

~picking up things here and there in preparation for our big trip this summer...

~Indian food takeout...
(and Mexican, and Italian, and Mediterranean)

~A baby who holds his arms high for "Sooo Biiig!"
(and follows his performance with a spastic arm waving in delight)

~A little girl who remembers EVERYTHING she hears...
(I've got to remember that)

~A little boy who's imaginary friends are Catcher, Patcher, and Batter...
(It took me Way too long to translate that Patcher was 'Pitcher')

~A partner who skips everything just to come home...
(nothing is more important to me)

~Getting postcards from out of state in the mail...
(they are going in our continent boxes)

~Getting new plants for our garden...
(more on that later)

A trip to the county fair..
(more on that later)

Finding new local restaurants..



I adore my little family.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.