Apr 4, 2011

Gratitude Monday...


What I am loving today...

~A weekend that was SO full.  So so full...
(even a loves to be at home person like myself can appreciate a weekend of fun)

~Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles...

~A baby who still sucks on my chin to let me know he wants to nurse..
(its messy but adorable)


~A boy who carried around (all weekend) a cardboard framed photo of me in my ballet recital finery..
(age 9ish)

~A girl who holds my hand while we walk...
(her hand feels so little, and so big at the same time.)

~A partner who keeps us on track...
(even if it means I am running out of excuses not to start packing)

~My new apple slicer/corer...
(Thank you Ikea!)

 ~My new alphabet box!
(more on that later)

(more on that later)

~Starting our first day of Spring Bs.
(there are only 12 weeks left of our very first homeschooling year!!!)


Here's to a great week for all of us!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.