Apr 11, 2011

Gratitude Monday...

What I love about today...


~Finding people on facbook...

~The first half of the seventh Harry Potter movies..

~My new kitchen table...

~A little baby who loves to stand on his own...
(just one little step closer to stepping out and away)

~A little girl who has me a bit out smarted...
(don't worry, I have some expert books on the way)

~A little boy who set the table with an art project for each person
(the perfect way to finish lunch, I'm sure)


~A partner who found the perfect table...
(I found the same one 7 years ago, that is what makes it so perfect)

I love Sundays.
(I just LOVE them)



Here's to a brand new week...  This weekend saw a lot of changes to families that mean a lot to me. 
My heart is with them at this time.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.