Apr 28, 2011

An Arizona Easter...

We had a lovely day getting Easter baskets and hunting eggs at our house.  We spent the afternoon and evening at my inlaws having a delicious dinner, and a delightful second egg hunt.   After most of the family went home, we spent just a few more moments enjoying the rest of the daylight hours.

The day was a typical sunny (high in the high 80's) Arizona Easter day.  And yes, my inlaws have a putting green.  (have I mentioned that before?)









I know (more than any one) that I complain (a lot) about Arizona.  I can't help but look at these pictures and wonder why.  (Don't worry, in about a month I'll be so over this heat, and I'll remember) 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.