May 24, 2010

Gratitude Mondays....


What I love today....

~8 weeks to go!  (34 weeks down)

~Harvesting Swiss Chard... (9lbs now in the freezer!)

~Naps!

~When Matt gets silly with our babies...

~A little boy who can play with reckless abandon...

~A little girl who has a heart so big, and so sensitive I want to protect and treasure her forever...

~Homemade pizza with toppings from our garden...

~New blackberry sprouts...

~Inspiration...

~Birth affirmations...

~Spur of the moment sewn newborn hats!

Not being sick anymore!!!!

Here's to a new week!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Isn't gratitude the best! I love your list.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.