May 10, 2010

Gratitude Mondays....




What I love today.....

~32 weeks with 8ish to go...  (from now on I am starting a count down from 10 weeks.  I need to be in the mindset that this could go till 42 weeks.  I don't want to get closer to the end and lose steam.  So from here on out its....)

~10ish to go!

~Saturday waffles with berries and cream.  I think I will love this till the end of time, and I hope I get to eat them that long!

~Sunflowers that are taller than you'd think!  (more on that later...)

~flower garden planning....

~Strawberry blackberry jam, my new favorite breakfast treat...

~Homemade mother's day brunches....

~afternoon naps...

~A little girl who designed a paper flower garden bouquet for me....

~A sweet boy that ends up snuggled next to me, no matter where he starts the night out...

~A partner who can make a beautiful brunch, then finish the evening with a fabulous coconut shrimp with piña colada dipping sauce, mango rice, and plantain dinner.  All from scratch.  Oh, I am ever so grateful for the way he cooks!

~late night salt water baths  (my addiction)


Here's to all of us starting the week, rested or not, here we go!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.