May 4, 2010

A formal introduction...



Dear Tooth Fairy,
I made this card for you.  I'd like to give this to you, so when I lose a tooth you will know what my art looks like.  I am five years old.  I'd like to show you that I put some of my love in the heart, that's why I didn't sew it all the way.  I have a present for you too.
Love, 
Ava


I wrote this introductory letter for Ava on the back of a white piece of card stock.  Word for word.  My only editorial was to let her know I was running out of space.  I often wonder where her inspiration comes from.  Please excuse the poor quality of the photo, I had to sneak the card out in the middle of the night.  The details are difficult to see in this light. She has cut a heart out of shear white embroidered fabric, then attached the heart to white card stock with purple floss. I can't wait to see what Ava's gift to the tooth fairy might be....

Here's to believing in magic!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.