Oct 25, 2010

Gratitude Mondays.....


What I love today....

~Rainy days....

~Having every window in my house open from sunrise to sunset...

~Fat babies who roll over...
(and get stuck on their faces)

~Not being sick anymore...
(I want to make my own herbal cough drops like on 5 Orange Potatoes.  
She seems to have trouble on her site, so I'll link later.)

~A partner who bewitches me with his eyes...
(stupid eyes.  I was prepared to be angry.)

~A boy who usually falls asleep first...
(and when he doesn't, he thinks its perfectly reasonable to 
ask me to wake up Ava so she can play with him)

~A little girl who had two days to celebrate turning six full of magic and wonder....
(more on that later....)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.