Oct 4, 2010

Gratitude Mondays...

What I love today...


~Legacy clothes...
(that's what Matt calls the clothes that all our babies have worn)

~Roasted yellow pepper white wine cream sauce with saffron...

~Little fat babies who start early teething by chewing frantically on my hand...

~Little boys who wants us all to be magical fairies with him...

~A little girl who can add and subtract by twos...
(who knew that homeschool could really be this fun or rewarding?)

~Sweet birthday party tea parties...
(my goodness those girls were cute in their dresses having tea and snacks)

~A brand new set of tomato plants to grow throughout the fall....

~A new drop spindle, and the helpful youtube videos that will teach me...
(I've decided to work on my knitting skills after I learn to spin)

~tattoo plans...

~A partner who is more and more a perfect match for me...
(for over 16 years now, its still surprising...)

~A well planned holiday gift making schedule...
(here's hoping we can stick to it )

~Sundays with nothing to do...




Here's to a beautiful week...

1 comment:

betsy said...

Wow that a lot is things your happy for

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.