Feb 15, 2011

Our Valentine's...











We decorated, we feasted, we celebrated love with everything we are.  We exchanged handmade valentines that ranged from thoughtful to silly, but all heartfelt.  Matt and I gifted our children with small tokens.  We decorated our home and our table with festive cheer.  We ate heart shaped(ish) pizza.  Some of us had wine, others had our favorite soda.  We enjoyed decadence at its candy apple best.  We each took a special heart and started a new tradition, writing what we love about our family to go on our "love tree".  Our day, our evening was simply lovely.

1 comment:

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

looks like a perfect valentine's day to me!

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.