Feb 20, 2011

Gratitude Monday...

What I am loving today...

~A baby with sparkling eyes...
(that are either brown, grey, or green...)

~A little girl who holds my hand...
(she makes an excellent shopping partner)

~A boy who loves to snuggle and be held...
(I don't know how long this will last, so I treasure each and every moment)

~A partner who bumbles through his weekend
(I'll bumble right along side him)

~Auntie Mame..

~Rose champagne, and Italian food...

~Online shopping...
(and waiting for packages!)

~Planning a birthday party for my soon to be Four year old boy!

Here's to a shiny new week!

~The Great Backyard Bird Count...
(this marks the 4th consecutive year that I've managed to miss it.  Damn)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.