Feb 7, 2011

Gratitude Monday....

What I am loving today....


~Jars of flowers handpicked for me with love...
(one person's weeds is another mother's treasure)

~A baby who will spend his time adventuring about the house...
(he finds the worst little tiny things to stick in his fat mouth)

~A boy who loves to explain to me how space shuttles work...
(he would like me to get my own book so I will know as much as he does)

~A girl who wants to be a fairy so badly....
(I tell her I would miss her terribly if I couldn't see her anymore)

~A partner who tries...
(even when he doesn't want to)

~I love the way my family does Superbowl Sunday...
(Its so perfectly ours)

~Finger foods...
(and large amounts of water to flush the excess sodium from my system)

~Happy Movies...
(Sappy, funny, adventurous ones.  
WHY then, do I stay up till one in the morning watching The Time Traveler's Wife 
all by myself?  
Sobbing and Sobbing.  
I should know better damn it.)

~Getting new (used) books in the mail
(oh I REALLY love this)



Here's to a new week! 
I have so many beautiful Valentine crafting plans in store...
Let's see what gets done...

1 comment:

Grace said...

have a great week. love your flower weeds - so GREEN and full of life.

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.