Feb 7, 2010

Gratitude Mondays...



What I love love love today.....


~19 weeks, 21ish to go!

~Conversation Hearts...

~Homemade orange cream milkshakes, and calling them a calcium- protein source....

~Potato Skins, and other football foods (my last food mention this week)....

~ Teeny tiny newborn cloth diapers.....

~Ava's latest invention.  A hand held video game (she spent time with her cousins this week.  Her version is actually a piece of paper with squares on it)  Its called   "Umbilical Cord Baby"  Its a mother giving birth in a "beautiful beautiful peaceful setting.  She is out side with trees all around her.  And there is sunlight coming through the trees, and there are curtains.  And she is so happy she is having her baby, and she is smiling"
  That is my kind of birth!

~A partner who makes makes me orange cream milk shakes, potato skins, football snacks, and boxes of conversation hearts.  He totally rocks.

~Cyrus introducing himself as "fire truck man" to strangers who ask his name....

~The Tucson Gem, Mineral and Fossil shows (I got some AMAZING things this year!)....

~Having a great time with my sisters, the children they brought with them and my mother!


Have a beautiful week everyone!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.