Aug 1, 2012

Watching at the Sea

Trips to the ocean are all about the senses.  The smell of the brine, the feel of the cool mist in the air, the sound of the children laughing in the crashing waves, the taste of salt on your lips, and a feast for your eyes.  I love watching.

Watching my children, sort, sift, and gather

Watching the sun light change from dark to light to dark again


 Watching the waves roll in and out in a ancient rhythm.


 And watching that baby who really really wants to get in and conquer the entire ocean.


With all that there is to see, it still doesn't top my vary favorite thing to do at the ocean.  Collect.  More on that later....

1 comment:

mrana said...

That's such a nice beach to visit.

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.