Aug 14, 2012

Empty Banks, Craft Ready

 My children are really really excited about christmas.  They were also very concerned about not having started on their holiday crafting.  (Um.  I'm not even past list stage)  After many many conversations  we decided they could empty their piggy banks and hit the craft stores to stalk up.  Using some cooperation they realized that if they pooled their resources they could afford  some bulk items to share, and then could devote the rest of their funds to their own priorities.

Cyrus:  
Budget of $10
* 2 oz sequins
* 4 colors of ecofelt
* 18 skeins of embroidery floss
* 2 Fabric remnants
* 1 package of jingle bells
 Ava:
Budget $12
* 2 oz sequins
* 4 colors of ecofelt
* 18 skeins of embroidery floss
* 5 fabric remnants 



The two of them have since been hard at work on top secret projects.  I'm feeling more inspired just being around them.  Maybe I'll get myself past list stage.


1 comment:

Rachael said...

you guys always inspire me

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.