Jan 15, 2012

Gratitude Monday...


Here's what I'm loving today...

~A baby boy with sweet little curls that are sprouting on the back of his sweet baby head..

~A girl who jumps up to help her baby brother, regardless of what she's doing...

~A boy takes his job of feeding the cats very seriously.  Very seriously.

~A partner who's cool with me canceling a super fun weekend so we can stay home and just be...

~The food that resulted from our stay at home weekend....

~Laminating, printing, chopping, dot gluing,  velcro coining.  My super cool, super high tech techniques of homeschool mom-ing.

~New favorite songs!

Here's to a new week.  Let's see what she brings.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.