Jan 8, 2012

Gratitude Monday...

Here's What I'm Loving Today...


~Crab dinners...

~Rocket launches...
(more on that later)

~Tea...

~The return of non holiday music...

~Final negotiations...
(more on that later.  Hopefully)

~A little girl who authors amazing tales...

~Retirement parties that end with flourish...

~New circle time songs and poems for spring...

~A baby who snuggles close all night...

~A Partner who knows just who to pick me up with I'm blue...

~A boy who tries to sing Metallica songs...
(his lyrics are even father off than mine are)


Here's to a new week.
The week I get my house clean?
Eh.  Maybe.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.