May 18, 2011

Two years...

I was meandering through my massive digital collection of photos and randomly ended up in May 2009.  As a (relatively speaking) grown up, two years doesn't seem that long.  I know on some level two years is a very long time, but in other ways two years passes in a flash.  And then I look at photos of my babies, who two years ago were babies.

Ava...





Cyrus....





Two years ago there was a four year old Ava, and a two year old Cyrus.  There wasn't ever going to be a Sol.  We were done.  I'd been a mother for 4 and a half years.
Some things have stayed very much the same.  I still have two (now three) beautiful, fun, clever babies.  I still love being their mother more than I ever could have guessed.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Oh yes I was flipping through some pictures last week too. Such a small amount of time...so many huge changes!!

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.