May 23, 2011

Gratitude Mondays...

Here's what I am loving today...

~Painted Lady Butterflies that have emerged from their chrysalids...

~Weekends full of parties and a baby shower...

~Getting everything in order for a little baby who will turn One in less than one month!!

~A baby who started walking!!!
(just a few steps, just a few times, but SO amazing to witness) 

~A little boy who can hop on on leg, and jump backwards...
(He's so proud he'll show anyone who will watch him)

~A little girl who has started making checklists of things to explore when we go camping..
(in SIX weeks)
(Um, I think I know where she gets it from)

~A partner who is great to take naps with...
(and watch movies with, and go to parties with, and to lunch with)

~An unscheduled break from blogging!
(now I have two Week Wrap ups to write, for prosperity sake)

~A sister who is moving most of her family to AZ for a year!
(the sacrifices that military families have to make are beyond my comprehension.  I don't ever want to know what it is like to have to make their choices.  Ever.  I like Matt right where he is)

Its getting hot!
(see what I am doing here is turning an inevitable negative into a positive.  It must get hot, we will get through it, then this too shall pass!)


Here's to a new week!
Let's see if I can get back into blogging!?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.