May 16, 2011

Gratitude Monday....

Here's what I am loving today...

~Weekends with a whole day unscheduled....

~Reading a good book for a 2nd time...

~Planning out the summer months of fun...

~A little boy who goes to the grocery store dressed fully as a fireman..
(with basketball shorts, of course)

~A little girl who writes her own books...
(inspired by synopsises of classics)


~A baby who can shake his head yes...
(we have the beginnings of verbal communication going on here!)

~A partner who goes to the grocery store with a 
~fairy princess and
~a fireman and feels so proud of his 
magical little group
(He even wore a baseball hat so he'd be in costume also...)


Happy Mid May to you all!!!

1 comment:

leaner said...

These posts are inspiring to me, even when I am feeling totally unhappy I love that you do them every week. So keep it up, if just for me (since I am pretty selfish right now.)

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.