May 2, 2011

Gratitude Mondays...

What I am loving today...

Homemade hummus...

Finding a book that I LOVE reading...

~Finally making rice crispy treats...
(mmmm)

~A baby who is getting his third tooth!
(One mostly in, two just peaking out)

~A boy who wants to be called "Go Cyrus Go!"...
(I can do that)

~A girl who makes her own portfolios of charts just like daddy has at work...
(world's biggest fan)

~A partner who is willing to take the plunge with me. 
Again.
(doesn't seem to matter what it is, he's there ready to go)

~A meal of ...
Aloo gobi, 
Palak paneer 
(with fresh home made paneer)
Chicken tikka masala,, 
and fresh made naan.  
(He started the meal in the morning making cheese and stretching the dough.
In the evening it was absolutely worth the work.)


Great food, good reading.. that's my kind of weekend.  Bring on the week!

2 comments:

leaner said...

He made naan? That is something that I have failed at many times! Again I am so jealous of your meal. I would love some good Indian food.

betsy said...

He can make all that again when I get there!!

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.