May 9, 2011

Gratitude Mondays...



Here's What I am Loving Today...

~A beautiful Mother's Day...
(more on that later)

~A shopping spree
(first time postpartum.  Yuck.  But, so glad to have it done)

~A trip to Tucson to visit my mother...
(and swim in her pool)

~Our trip to the Desert Botanical Gardens...
(and the perfectly timed arrival of our very own butterflies)

~A little girl who has a sense of humor that seems to be a lot like mine
(we are all in for some trouble later, I'm sure)

~A partner who made me feel appreciated on Mother's Day
(he did everything, including the laundry for the week)

~A boy who has secretly been wearing his swimsuit under his clothes since Saturday 
(maybe even Friday night?)

~A baby who loves to be heard...
(gotta love my loud mouth babies!!)

~Indian Food Buffets...

~Italian Food Dinners...

~Finishing a book that I've been waiting a year to read..
(now I have to wait another year for more.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.