May 25, 2011

Sweet Sixteen

In 1994 I met you. 
 
In 1995 I started dating you.
 
 
In 2003 I married you.
In 2004 I made you a father.


In 2007 I made you a father of two.


In 2010 I made you a father of three.


On May 25, 2011 I'll have known you longer than I haven't known you.  We'll have been together for 16 years.  In July we'll have been married for 8 years.  In October we'll have been parents for 7 years.  This life we have together is beautiful.


I'm still over the top crazy for you.



10 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh Amanda...so lovely! Congratulations to you both on so many years of sweetness.
Though your wonderful photographic memories gave me a couple of giggles...the Slayer T-shirt and that fabulous hair!! Fantastic! xx

Phyllis said...

That is so beautiful.

heather said...

i am over the top for both of you...:) I love you!!

mrana said...

That's a great post, I love you!

leaner said...

Awwwww..... so cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh Amanda. What a beautiful tribute to your Matt and your life together. This brought tears to my eyes! Love ya-Steph

Nicole said...

Love your captures! You two are so amazingly beautiful!! xo
~Nicole ;)

Kelly said...

So beautiful! Blessings to the two of you. Congratulations.

cmp said...

You almost made me cry at work. Stupid pregnancy hormones! ;)

Seriously though, that was beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Well that is about the sweetest thing ever...made me cry a little.
-Stacy

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.