Apr 12, 2010

Gratitude Mondays...


What I love today.....

~28 weeks, 12 ish to go...

~Third trimester!  There is so many wonderful feelings that come with entering the third and final stage.  That helps to balance out the not so pleasant ones....

~Fresh from the garden carrots....

~Delphiniums, geranium, mysterious pink flowers, tarragon, white and yellow corn, watermelon, cantaloupe, more carrots and dill all were added to the gardens this weekend....

~Blessingway for a friend who will go into labor any day now....

~Finding out I have great credit, even though I haven't worked since 2004....

~Fruit Pizza!

~A partner who takes the babies on day long adventures (train park, ice cream, pizza, mall for a wedding gift, and grocery shopping!)  while I have some time spent just with women...

~A girl who made an announcement  "I think that every morning we should all have jobs that we need to do.  Mine will be; exercising with daddy, drinking smoothies, and maybe I should watch some tv.  What should yours be?"

~A little boy who is now making requests... One four hundred dollar crane, a space shuttle ride, and a hot air balloon ride so he can go up up up, and get hot.


The weather is heating up here in Phoenix.  That equals more effort on part to remember all the things that I love, and am grateful for....  Here's to remembering!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.