Apr 14, 2010

Changes....



A few weeks ago (3.5) we put in a garden just for my babies.  In these last 24 days we have tended and cared for this garden.  Every morning, and all day, this garden is loved.   Thanks to all the love and care, plus some good Arizona sunshine, our little garden is flourishing.  As it grows, so does the love of its smallest gardeners.

The Sun Flower House is  raising up her walls...


The little flower and vegetable garden is blooming and fruiting.....
 

 
Checking for strawberries int he mornings...
 

 
 
 

Finding our first zucchini....
 


My special thanks to this little garden.  You are loved.  I look forward to watching your changes this season, as my children grow and change with you.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.