Apr 5, 2010

Gratitude Monday


What I love today....

~27 weeks, 13ish to go!!!

~Second trimester coming to a close...

~Artichoke plant surprises!  We thought we had another year before this beast would bear fruit, now we have Five!

~Spring and Easter crafting with children... more on that later... (maybe a whole week of Easter posts?  Maybe...)

~Strawberries and Fresh Whipped Cream...

~Fruit Salad...

~The Fabric Remnants Bin

~My boy who doesn't want me to "take the black hair away" when he gets out of the shower.  (translation: dry his brown hair)

~My girl who leaves very thoughtful gifts and cards for an Easter Bunny with out being prompted...
Who was also very surprised by her Easter basket and proclaimed that next year she needs to make the Bunny a much better gift.

~A partner who is patiently waiting before we "turn on the air conditioner" so I can have just one more night with the windows open...

~Holidays.  I love them.  All of them!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.