Jan 17, 2010

Gratitude Mondays......






What I am grateful for, and loving this week......

~16 weeks down, 24ish to go....

~tiny flutters of movement that stop my world...

~crossing things off my biiiig list (more on that later)

~birthday parties with good neighbors, and amazing food.....

~my reading addiction...  (I really love it sometimes)

~the way Cyrus says Umbrella, Hospital and Pajamas....  (Bah-le-lah, Hop-i-tal, and Pa-jammies)

~the way that Ava explores situations around her through imaginative play.  You should see the ultrasound images she has drawn, attend one of her births, or watch her carry around her babies in her shirt for days at a time)

~Matt completed his first full week of his new regime.  It was difficult, and I am proud of him....

~I love picnics....

Here's to another beautiful week for all of us!  We may be getting rain,  wish us luck!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.