Jul 13, 2011

Popsicle Perspective...

It's going to be a long strange year of change for my little family.  My partner and I are in the position to make some big changes.  Nothing crazy, just normal life stuff.  We both just really don't like change. 
In times like these I look to our babies.  This year is special to them.  They have cousins in town (2 hours away)  for the year.  (military family)   Cousins to enjoy the year with, the way my babies should.


Popsicles

 Dress Up


 Pool Time

Spray Bottles
Friendship
Laughter 
It's a matter of perspective.
This time will pass.  
I have a choice.
Should my energy be focused on the uncertainty of "what ifs?"
Or should Matt and I just enjoy the popcicles.
Exactly.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.