Jul 25, 2011

Gratitude Mondays..

Here's what I'm loving today...


~A baby who babbles...
(oh baby talk, how I love thee)

~A little girl who sings along to a wide variety of music...
(just like me!  Now I have a singing partner in the car!)

~A little boy who yells in excitement, and is proud of it..
("I'm shouting baseball, I'm just so happy!")

~A partner who puts lotion on my feet and legs at the end of the day...
(I'd marry him just for that)

~A trip to a baseball game...
(more on that later)

~The food at the baseball game!
(for me that's pizza, frozen yogurt, and kettle corn)

~sunrise
(even if I only usually see them when a baby is sick, or I'm camping)

~Over the top ridiculously silly knock knock jokes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.