Jul 11, 2011

Gratitude Mondays...



What I am loving today.... 

~ Monsoons..
(summer storms are the best thing about summers in the dessert)

~Time spent with my sisters and their children...
(wild, chaotic, crazy, fun time)

~Planning summer vacations...
(a week at the ocean, a week in the mountains)

~A little girl who makes birthday gifts...
(it doesn't even occur to her to buy something)

~A boy who may want to be a cave explorer....
(the snakes he's not so sure about)

~A baby who communicates with me...
(sign language, body language, and verbally)

~A partner that I wake up in the morning thinking about...

Chocolate yogurt...

Swimming...

naps. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.