Jul 18, 2011

Gratitude Monday....

Here's what I'm loving today....

~Celebrating my sweet nephew's eleventh birthday....

~A little boy who loves his father's childhood baseball bag...
(an heirloom for sure)

~A little girl to read Little House in the Big Woods with...
(I think this has replaced Charlotte's Web as her favorite story)

~A baby who likes to 'sing' with me...
(heart melting)

~A partner who helps to manage my library holds list...
(and picks up books on his way home from work)

~setting up next years curriculum....
(this can be all consuming, but still so exciting)

~Creating my very own morning circle for next school year....
(I mean for my children, of course)

~Coming up with a perfectly tailored social studies program...

~Crafting Montessori style preschool activities for next year..
OOOh, and coming up with a music curriculum on the spur of the moment...

(what was that I said about all consuming?)


Here's to a new week!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.