Sep 20, 2010

Gratitude Mondays...

What I am loving today...

~I love having family over for dinner...

~Fall gardening...

~Fat little baby squeals....
(Best. Sound. Ever.)

~Reading in a bath....

~Peach strawberry cobbler...

~A partner who thinks about me...
(I walked in on him setting up a library hold list for the new series I am reading)

~A little girl who believes in the power of fairy magic...
(I believe in her)

A new book series....
(Yep, more vampires...)

~A little boy who uses words like "wonderful, beautiful, and fantastic"
(He is all those things)

~Exploring new art with my babies...

~Making our own butter....


I'm really looking forward to this week.  For no particular reason.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.