Sep 6, 2010

Gratitude Mondays...


What I love today....

 ~A trip to the apple orchard...

~Long weekends...

~Watching bad movies...

~Starting our 2nd week of homeschool....

~A little five year old girl who lost her third tooth this week!
(more on that later)

~A little boy who tries to go everywhere in tights, a leotard, and tutu.  When told he should wear something else, so his pretty clothes don't get dirty, he opts for a 'baseball worker man' outfit instead.

~A little baby who lets me photograph his perfect fat little baby smile...
(more on that later..)

~A partner who seems to read my mind.  
(Often about the dumbest things too.)
I love being in sync with him.

~Playing "Eye Spy" and other games on long car trips with my family.


Here's to another week...  I wonder what it will bring

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.